Commissioners plan East County Public Forum for July 31
(CONCRETE)- East County residents with questions for the Skagit County Board of Commissioners – or representatives from various county departments and local agencies – are invited to attend a public forum July 31 at the Concrete Community Center.
The forum is set for 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 31 where public comment will be taken. Residents are encouraged to discuss any issue of interest.
Some additional representatives, or their designee, will include:
• Don McDermott, Sheriff
• Hal Hart, Planning and Development Services
• Jennifer Johnson, Public Health
• Dan Berentson, Public Works
• Brian Adams, Parks and Recreation
• Ken Hansen, Facilities Management
• Doug ten Hoopen, Emergency Management
• Bill Henkel, Lynn Christofersen and Claudia Marken, Community Action of Skagit County
For more information, please contact the Commissioners’ Office at email@example.com or 360-416-1300.